Simply Noble Ltd. uses only the highest quality - and beneficial - natural oils, fats and butters in its soap. Our soap is formulated to be cleansing, nourishing and conditioning without leaving your skin feeling dry, tight and stripped of oils. Natural clays and plant powders provide color and added skin benefits. Soap is made using the hot process method, a method that involves making soap from scratch and heating to speed up the saponification process. This method results in a more rustic-looking bar. Here are our favorite ingredients and why:
First, let's start with water. We only use distilled water ensuring our soap is free from contaminants. Continuing on ...
- Lard (refined) - produces creamy lather, conditions, adds hardness. (Vegan soap is also available.)
- Olive Oil (extra virgin) - high in antioxidants, moisturizing.
- Coconut Oil (organic) - cleanses, moisturizes, provides antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, increases lather and hardness.
- Shea Butter (refined, fair trade) - high in nutrients, moisturizes, soothes, has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mango Seed Butter (100% pure) - nourishes, moisturizes, repairs dry or damaged skin.
- Castor Oil - increases lather and bubbles.
- Sweet Almond Oil - high in vitamin E, nourishes and moisturizes skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - rich in essential fatty acids, high in nutrients, especially good for dry or mature skin.
- Emu oil (certified refined; sourced from Montana) - moisturizes, repairs dry or damaged skin, reduces inflammation, and a host of other healing properties.
- French pink clay - widely used in cosmetic manufacturing, cleanses, removes impurities and dead skin cells.
- French green clay - exfoliates, removes impurities and dead skin cells, tones and firms.
- Mediterranean red clay - removes impurities, detoxifies, improves skin tone, promotes renewal of cells.
- Rhassoul clay - rich in magnesium and potassium, moisturizes, removes impurities, improves clarity and firmness.
- Cambrian blue clay - removes impurities, contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, soothes irritated skin.
- Brazilian yellow clay - nourishes and detoxifies, removes impurities and dead skin cells.
- Dead Sea clay - hydrates, firms, smooths, anti-inflammatory, minimizes pores.
- Beetroot powder - packed with antioxidants, hydrates, brightens skin, fights signs of aging.
- Chlorella powder - improves skin tone, restores production of collagen, fights against against aging and sun damage.
- Cocoa powder - high in Vitamin C, helps fade dark spots, promotes skin renewal and increases circulation.
- Activated Charcoal - removes impurities and excess oil, may clear up acne and blemishes, minimizes pores, brightens skin.
- Alkanet root powder - anti-inflammatory, soothes irritated skin.
- Annatto seed powder - anti-inflammatory, high in antioxidants, fights signs of aging.
Elevate your everyday. You are worth it.
Disclaimer: The information presented is for informational and/or reference purposes only and should not be interpreted as a substitute for a medical diagnosis and/or treatment. All health related questions should be directed to your healthcare provider.